No, that wasn't the interview with Barack Obama alongside Hillary Clinton. It was an interview later in the same show about the drug-enhanced bicyclist Lance Armstrong. That's CBS News for you -- a guy who pedals a bike through France is hammered as if he is the most powerful man in the world, while the...
About half or more of this country is conservative. Where are the conservative MSM to serve them? All conservatives need to stop viewing liberal MSM and cancel liberal MSM newspapers (my step son asked me what is a newspaper), and joining into liberal MSM blogs. Our activities there help keep commercial rates up so the liberal MSM money flows continue. Now support only conservative MSM and it will grow and we will then have a conservative voice. Only Fox News right now is for conservative views at all and they claim to be balanced. Give out journalism scholarships for conservatives only, make educational loans to conservatives that are repaid annually over 20 yrs of conservative journalism work. There are ways to regain some balance.
Did you see that hard-hitting report on "60 Minutes" Sunday, the one that charged that one of our nation's most famous leaders and role models is a shameless liar, a ruthless intimidator and even "incinerator" of enemies, a man who operates like the Mafia?
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago