Behind all this busy work for bureaucrats and ideologues is the idea that there is something wrong if a community does not have an even or random distribution of various kinds of people. This arbitrary assumption is that the absence of evenness or randomness -- whether in employment, housing or innumerable other...
It is common in an organization for people to become “Peter Principled” in that they are assigned to a job in which they are incompetent and can no longer successfully do the job. They will commonly then start doing the job that they had before, where they had some level of success, while still holding the position they cannot perform. Maybe Mr. Obama is simply falling back to his old community organizer work since it was his only real job before becoming president.
Apparently the soaring national debt and the threat of a nuclear Iran are not enough to occupy the government's time, because the Obama administration is pushing to force Westchester County, N.Y., to create more low-income housing, in order to mix and match classes and races to fit the government's preconceptions.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago