Cultivating a Curious Mind

Ron781 Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 8:07 AM
Our experienced politicians are not doing too well, and after the last 6 years, all we can do is improve.

Cultivating a Curious Mind

Ron781 Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 8:06 AM
Then support mental hospitals for people unable to deal with our world.
I read yesterday that about 30% of both whites and blacks say they racist, equally at last. A few weeks ago I was accused of being racist because I criticize our current administration’s policies. So I then asked why the Democrats hated GWB so bad, was it because he was white? No reply, none, conversation over. I found this interesting. I think blacks have, over their lifetimes, become so sensitive to color as a criteria that they are blind to differences in thinking as a more important criteria.

President Joe Biden? Hmmmm...

Ron781 Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 10:01 AM
as long as we have a Repub House leader OK, impeach Biden if he to screws up. It Pelosi were next I say we need a full all out rebellion. This woman is as dumb as a box of rocks.
It takes time to build a case for a trial and since that is their plan they delayed. Its easier when you just shoot him a an enemy combatant. By the way, the MSM seems to not be saying the leader of ISIS was in Gitmo for an extended "vacation" and was later released. We need to drone this guy and soon.
check to see if they have any oil, if they do its an easy sale.
Maybe its time we add these Central American countries as US territories and clean up their local economies and eliminate the crooks that now control them.
Obama likes 5:1 swaps so how abut we keep all the kids streaming over and for each one we ship 5 gang bangers out. Seems like a winning plan to me.

Turning up the Heat on Gore

Ron781 Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 9:27 AM
google UN Agenda 21 and read it. dean50 is correct---a 321 page plan to make us serfs if we are allowed to stay alive to serve the elite and Gore plans on being one of the elite.

Turning up the Heat on Gore

Ron781 Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 9:24 AM
you nailed it

Turning up the Heat on Gore

Ron781 Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 9:23 AM
ah yes but just in case you missed it the sun sets each night and that is exactly when we need the power to power up our lights and TV and to charge all those electric cars you want.