because he was an arrogant narcissist; see a pattern anyone?
more like 45 million minutes for my expected lifetime.

FILL 'ER UP!

Ron781 Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 10:19 AM
Great reflection comment. War and mankind are inseparable.
As called for in Rules for Radicals. I suggest that the group call Progressives be renamed Alinsky Radiacals, because that is what they are. Hillary was considered as a employee of Alinsky, Obama taught Alinsky. Alinsky was a communist. Its time for the "people" to wake up and see the mess we are in.
"Maybe he is a talker, not a doer." No Duh, obvious to the causal observer.

Wanting Desperately to Matter

Ron781 Wrote: Nov 14, 2014 11:47 AM
I agree with this view point of Obama; too bad it took so long for the majority to see it. He is a human wreaking ball.

Hezbollah in the Western Hemisphere

Ron781 Wrote: Nov 13, 2014 10:53 AM
It seems that about everything Obama says is the opposite of what happens. So in that light, when he said his foreign policy was "don't do anything stupid" we now see that most everything he does is stupid. Seems very consistent.

How To Stop Being Poor

Ron781 Wrote: Nov 11, 2014 12:31 PM
farmers

How To Stop Being Poor

Ron781 Wrote: Nov 11, 2014 12:31 PM
Yes poor can attend college. I knew a young man attending engineering college with me that had dug a small cave in the NM arroyo bank and had a sheet of plywood on cinder blocks with a Coleman lantern for his "desk". I don't know if he graduated or not but I sure hope so. This was a driven person. I also worked with a native Mexican that had grown up in a true hut in Yucatan and he held a PHD in Physics. You have to work to get ahead, not sit around being lazy. My own history is not as bad, I've been working since I was 13; carried newspapers, set pins in a bowling alley, worked gas stations, got a job as a draftsman (minimum wage was $1/hr) at a college lab and completed my BS and MS in Mechanical Engineering. Married and had a child while in college. I survived OK even though that marriage did not. Now in the upper 5% and am still frugal, your roots do that to you.

How To Stop Being Poor

Ron781 Wrote: Nov 11, 2014 12:15 PM
did you miss the part about having kids after you get married?

How To Stop Being Poor

Ron781 Wrote: Nov 11, 2014 12:14 PM
Great article and real good advice.