I never went to school before the 1st grade and started when I was 6-1/2. Yet I ended up with a BS and MS in engineering. The reason was that my parents (mother really) said you are going to college so get over it and do your best. It is not the government that raises kids, it the parents, duh.

Why Release a Report on the CIA in Wartime?

Ron781 Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 10:14 AM
The ragheads never lived so well. Open the gates and some will not even leave.

Why Release a Report on the CIA in Wartime?

Ron781 Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 10:12 AM
It is not what some old woman from San Francisco says it is. Go home old woman.

Why Release a Report on the CIA in Wartime?

Ron781 Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 10:11 AM
The ISIS folks who read this will then know that we are a bunch of panty waists because our idea of torture is just normal discipline to them. Since they crucify children and behead and stone people that simply don't agree with their religion we need to focus on what torture really is.

The CIA and Its Torturers

Ron781 Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 10:01 AM
I suggest we simply offer these Muslim extremists pork products for food and then let them decide to live or die. Seems easy to me. Pass the bacon please.

No-Fear Pullback

Ron781 Wrote: Dec 10, 2014 1:26 PM
Where are the 3 purchaser rate curves published?

December 7, 2014: Hillary’s Day of Infamy

Ron781 Wrote: Dec 09, 2014 10:42 PM
it high time a woman was president, any woman, so the Democrats says.
Our government does not seem to recognize the level of information transfer we have today. I think the ACA was passed pretty much as legislation back in 1964 passed other messy stuff, way before the Internet. It no wonder Obama wants control of the Internet next.
Why else was the CIA report released on this schedule but to allow MSM cover for the Gruber questioning.

Mid-Terms 2014 - RIP

Ron781 Wrote: Dec 09, 2014 12:03 PM
I suspect that in the future those who voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 will hide that from their children and grandchildren. We will then all wonder who did get him into office so he could do all this damage. Its a wonder to me that the young are so naive and then get so smart as they age and learn by experience. Maybe should raise the voting age to 40.
Conservatives believe what they see, liberals see what they believe