Obama is an Alinski disciple and follows Rules for Radicals as his bible. Alinski actually suggested (back in the 1970s) that using the environment as a tool to control the masses was a way to achieve socialist goals. If you have never read this sick book I suggest you do. It will make Obama's actions and methods much more clear. He wants the USA to be fully socialist and one way to do this is to turn it to a single party democracy. He does really hate the Republicans, much more that radical terrorists, Muslim or any other kind.
it causes them pain since Clint's view of the empty chair was spot on.

Give Obama Credit for Lower Gas Prices?

Ron781 Wrote: Jan 19, 2015 9:36 AM
skid mark like in my shorts?

Give Obama Credit for Lower Gas Prices?

Ron781 Wrote: Jan 19, 2015 9:35 AM
It may be time to split America up. Sort of like India did when the Muslims mostly moved to India's east and west sides. America can remain the "fly over country" and Progressiveland East and West can form on the coasts. Seems like we could then see which form of thinking works best.

Give Obama Credit for Lower Gas Prices?

Ron781 Wrote: Jan 19, 2015 9:32 AM
I agree, OPEC has declared a price war on the USA. Reminds me of a few gasoline price wars in my home town in the 1950s. The big national brands would hold a price well below the small local brands and keep it going until the small companies went broke. Then the big companies could raise their prices and make back the lost money. If the USA stops producing, OPEC will run the prices up well beyond what it was at $4/gal and then Obama will finally be happy.
I was born in 1942. I grew up in a small town on the western plains and had complete freedom to roam. In about the 5th grade I was given a small bike and was told to always be home before the street lights came on. I did and was never hurt in any way. Well except for the bike crashes I had due to being young and stupid. We over protect kids today based on the extreme level of news coverage. One kid somewhere has a horrible experience with a criminal and every parent everywhere thinks there is a criminal behind every bush. I am so very glad I grew up before the Internet and continuous TV news; in fact mostly before TV.

Merchants of Smear

Ron781 Wrote: Jan 17, 2015 8:37 AM
It is always interesting to see what the folks who predict things do when their predictions do not pan out. We need to stay focused on them so that the proper ridicule may be placed. Al Gore made millions on his scam, when the earth starts to cool again he should pay it all back. At that point his is proven to be a crook not unlike Bernie Madoff; pay back the money and go to jail, Al.

Obama's Budget Busts Spending Caps

Ron781 Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 12:47 PM
hey come on some of those votes were days he had the best tee times. Something are more important than others.

Obama's Budget Busts Spending Caps

Ron781 Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 12:44 PM
I though I heard he is not even good at golf. Total loser.

Obama's Budget Busts Spending Caps

Ron781 Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 12:43 PM
suits many of his race, at least half of it.

Obama's Budget Busts Spending Caps

Ron781 Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 12:42 PM
where did these numbers come from; the dark side of your body?