great comments, especially about my senator Babs the dingbat.

Google Declares War on the Firearm Industry

Ron781 Wrote: Jun 29, 2014 10:53 AM
Whenever a big outfit like Google does something (truly anything) then in someway their activity gets them more money, count on it. Their view is distorted by greed.
Maybe immigrates (legal and illegal) who come here do not have an attitude that the world owes them anything and work harder than the spoiled US citizens who think that their needs will always be met by our stupid policy makers in government. When someone can live like a $60k earner and not work at all or work very little then (so they think) why not. Just seems right, more time to toke up and join protest marches.
Well I think this is a misleading article. Having been to a SS office and saw all the low life types there makes me think you are wrong. These people were unemployable not do to health issues but due to stupidity. I never saw so many full arm tattoos, embedded metal under the skin, baggy pants and exposed underwear, ear rings and nose piecing in my life. No employer would want these folks acting as their representatives to the public. If a person wants to be that extreme in his looks he better be a good guitar player and join a rock band , otherwise he is (or should be) excluded from humanity and starve.

G'ddam the Liberals

Ron781 Wrote: Jun 29, 2014 10:30 AM
I am reading a book about Lawrence of Arabia and his period was WWI (1915 era for you young kids that do not know history) and the issues were the same as today; Sunni vs Shia. I agree its time for us to let them work it out. Then if someone of their groups decides to attack the US then we slap that group hard. We also stop funding anyone in this fight. Maybe the US should declare war on the extremist groups and not any nation, national affiliation is not in their thinking, so why is it in ours.
I just read the Wikipedia article about Hillary. Somewhere she went astray. In her youth she was a card carrying Republican and even worked for Barry Goldwater. Somewhere something went wrong. Was it when she met Sual Alinsky, just maybe. She considered working for this communist. If she had kept her roots and early thinking then I would seriously consider her as a potential POTUS. Too bad Saul screwed up another young hopeful, that makes two at least.

An Opportunity For Congressman Issa

Ron781 Wrote: Jun 28, 2014 12:01 PM
When someone gets audited and claims his records were lost due to a hard drive crash will be the test. Do as I say not as I do will be focused on this pack of hypocrites.

An Opportunity For Congressman Issa

Ron781 Wrote: Jun 28, 2014 11:58 AM
Then lets make him the first to fall.

An Opportunity For Congressman Issa

Ron781 Wrote: Jun 28, 2014 11:57 AM
Someone make a website for funding this hacking effort and then we can crowd source the funds. Time to use technology to do some good as compared to the tech effort used to get the crook into the WH.

NPR Shills for Socialism

Ron781 Wrote: Jun 28, 2014 11:50 AM
Then the Democrats must be sickening to you.

NPR Shills for Socialism

Ron781 Wrote: Jun 28, 2014 11:49 AM
Communism when it takes a grip of a society seems to look around and find the fraction of the population that does not think communism is the way to go and then simply removes them from the workers paradise, so to speak. Then we are all the same, declares the politburo, and they are right on at that point.