So we should let them do what they want and evolution will simply remove the stupid ones from the gene pool. And good riddance. Never did see much good with hippies in the first place.

President "But"...Obama

Ron781 Wrote: Mar 02, 2015 6:37 AM
I have a dream, when the NY Times headline reads, George Soros is dead.

Comforting the Enemy

Ron781 Wrote: Feb 27, 2015 10:01 AM
Iran is an enemy of the USA but is a friend to Obama who wants to support their views. Therefore Obama is an enemy of the USA. Who does not see this?

Questions the Press Doesn't Ask Democrats

Ron781 Wrote: Feb 27, 2015 9:40 AM
I simply do not understand why the MSM is so one sided. Don't conservatives read and watch TV and therefore buy the products advertised that support these people. I have found that the Wall Street Journal suits me and all the others can kiss my a$$.

GOP Platform: War Without End

Ron781 Wrote: Feb 27, 2015 9:30 AM
The first step for us is to build the XL pipeline and stop buying oil from Arabs. Arabs use our own money to fund terrorists that hate us and openly declare they want to over throw the world to be 100% Muslim. All non-Muslims will never allow this. Stop the money flow to the middle east, build the damn XL pipeline.

Obama's Highhanded Immigration Hypocrisy

Ron781 Wrote: Feb 27, 2015 9:21 AM
I find it very interesting that Obama has now focused on getting illegal immigrates into the USA and by so doing this has further reduced job opportunities for the black citizens that overwhelmingly voted for him. Black America, Obama has moved on, he thinks you folks are in his pocket. I challenge you to think about this next time and listen to what a politician says and see what he does before you vote for him because of the color of his skin.

Why Political Oscar Speeches Stink

Ron781 Wrote: Feb 27, 2015 9:12 AM
I think Obama deserves an Oscar as the "best actor of all time", he has had the role of president for over 6 years and has performed just as his directors want him to.

The Clintons - Up to Their Old Tricks

Ron781 Wrote: Feb 27, 2015 8:44 AM
I recently heard Bill speak at a monthly speakers series in Oakland CA. I was under impressed and rate his talk lower than others we have heard and seen there. He was not very dynamic or passionate in his topics or voice. He underwhelmed me. I want my money back Bill.
Let’s see, why is Obama opposed to XL? 1. Berkshire Hathaway owns railroads and his pal owns BH. 2. More available oil will lower oil price and make green energy even more expensive in comparison. 3. Saudi Arabia needs our money to finance terrorists. 4. Buying middle eastern and Venezuelan oil provides negotiating power into these areas. 5. Low cost of energy increases the US GDP in comparison to worldwide average GDP and is therefore unfair. 6. Green energy financed Obama and he has to pay back or the Democrats will lose their support. 7. Just because Republicans want it, he is opposed it. 8. Because he said he would and Obama always does what he says (tongue in cheek). 9. We buy a lot of Mexico's oil and want to support them. Could be more, help add to the list.
When we say Obama lies, it gives him a sense of pride in his skill as a destroyer of our country and culture. It make Michelle proud finally. Their history is going to be either a horrible read or it will be as if he were god himself and he will have modified the USA to suit his desires, depending on how the history of the USA proceeds in the future.