They will know less, though, about international trade and its value to American consumers, producers and economic health. In this, Mitt Romney and Barack Obama call to mind what the 19th-century House Speaker Thomas Brackett Reed said of his foes: "They never open their...
I have said many times that Chapman drinks Chicago water and it numbs his brain. After reading this article I can only conclude that he has switched to bottled water. And about time!
A national political campaign can be a good vehicle for educating the citizenry about vital issues -- whether fiscal balance requires tax increases, say, or the pros and cons of health care reform. By Election Day, Americans who have been paying attention will know more about such matters than they did when the race began.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 13 hours ago