Obamanomics And The Jewish Deli Dilemma

ron73 Wrote: Feb 24, 2013 11:46 AM
I wish that you are right. But I have been astounded for decades that anyone in the Jewish community would vote for a Democrat. But they do. Makes no sense to me.
Why is there not a hue and cry to legalize bigamy and polygamy? They at least make more sense biologically.

The Paul Ryan Choice

ron73 Wrote: Aug 14, 2012 1:02 PM
Obama says he likes poor people, and Romney only likes rich people. I agree. So, if you want to be poor, vote for Obama, and if you prefer being rich, vote for Romney.

The Paul Ryan Choice

ron73 Wrote: Aug 14, 2012 1:00 PM
Dream on.
Obama is losing all his support - the members of his base have finally got his number, and they will stay home in November. The only weapons the Obama administration have are personal attacks and lies. The Wall Street Journal put it succinctly: Writing about Obama's "Romneyhood" accusation based on analysis by the liberal Tax Policy Center, they wrote, " It's a highly ideological tract based on false assumptions, incomplete data and dishonest analysis. In other words, it is custom made for the Obama campaign.
Obama will lose in November. Just about every group in his base is discouraged and disenchanted. They will not go out to vote in drives as they did in 2008. Young people and college students, union members, college professors, teachers, women, blacks - yes, even blacks-, Hispanics, their voting numbers will be well below that of 2008. In contrast, Republicans are energized. The selection of Paul Ryan as vice-presidential candidate has energized them even more. Romney will win.

The Tingle's Gone, Baby

ron73 Wrote: Jul 18, 2012 10:43 AM
When Obama said that he "failed to tell a story," I think he meant that he didn't give enough speeches. Remember his first year? Every week he was on t.v. giving a MAJOR SPEECH. People eventually got tired of having their favorite shows and sports programs pre-empted, and Obama faded away. Now he is expressing major regret that he had to curtail those speeches. He probably has a boatload of speeches ready to go at any time. But, maybe more speeches would be good for the rest of us. When we had all had a surfeit of speechmaking, his approval rating went down after every subsequent speech.

Roberts' Ruling Took Guts

ron73 Wrote: Jun 29, 2012 11:36 AM
New Year's Eve

Roberts' Ruling Took Guts

ron73 Wrote: Jun 29, 2012 11:28 AM
The most important part of the Obamacare decision lies in these words: "It is not our job to protect the people from the consequences of their political choices." And, policy judgements "are entrusted to our nations elected leaders, who can be thrown out if the people disagree with them." I believe that Justice Roberts is telling us that if we don't like this law, vote out the people (Democrats) that enacted it. He is finally getting revenge for Obama's disrespect for the Court.

In Praise of Discrimination

ron73 Wrote: Jun 27, 2012 11:06 AM
Bravo.
OOOOOps! I accidentally flagged this. I hope the editor sees my reply. I wish there were an Unflag capability. Please do not remove European-American's post.