This entire week's festivities have built up to this evening. Tonight, Governor Mitt Romney accepts his party's nomination for President of the United States. Much is riding on the address, the text of which Romney reportedly wrote himself. The video tributes, the supporting cast of characters, Clint Eastwood and Marco Rubio are all welcome elements of the program -- but it's the nominee's 40-minute address that eclipses all else. Last night's prime time session witnessed homerun after homerun from the podium. Will the man of the hour rise to his moment? The video live stream is here,...
KevinWGlass profile KevinWGlass Clearly, Clint agrees. RT @jonlovett: As far as I'm concerned, Clint Eastwood can do whatever the f%%k he wants.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 10 hours ago