This entire week's festivities have built up to this evening. Tonight, Governor Mitt Romney accepts his party's nomination for President of the United States. Much is riding on the address, the text of which Romney reportedly wrote himself. The video tributes, the supporting cast of characters, Clint Eastwood and Marco Rubio are all welcome elements of the program -- but it's the nominee's 40-minute address that eclipses all else. Last night's prime time session witnessed homerun after homerun from the podium. Will the man of the hour rise to his moment? The video live stream is here,...
KevinWGlass profile KevinWGlass Clearly, Clint agrees. RT @jonlovett: As far as I'm concerned, Clint Eastwood can do whatever the f%%k he wants.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 9 hours ago