This entire week's festivities have built up to this evening. Tonight, Governor Mitt Romney accepts his party's nomination for President of the United States. Much is riding on the address, the text of which Romney reportedly wrote himself. The video tributes, the supporting cast of characters, Clint Eastwood and Marco Rubio are all welcome elements of the program -- but it's the nominee's 40-minute address that eclipses all else. Last night's prime time session witnessed homerun after homerun from the podium. Will the man of the hour rise to his moment? The video live stream is here,...
KevinWGlass profile KevinWGlass Clearly, Clint agrees. RT @jonlovett: As far as I'm concerned, Clint Eastwood can do whatever the f%%k he wants.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 7 hours ago