This entire week's festivities have built up to this evening. Tonight, Governor Mitt Romney accepts his party's nomination for President of the United States. Much is riding on the address, the text of which Romney reportedly wrote himself. The video tributes, the supporting cast of characters, Clint Eastwood and Marco Rubio are all welcome elements of the program -- but it's the nominee's 40-minute address that eclipses all else. Last night's prime time session witnessed homerun after homerun from the podium. Will the man of the hour rise to his moment? The video live stream is here,...
KevinWGlass profile KevinWGlass Clearly, Clint agrees. RT @jonlovett: As far as I'm concerned, Clint Eastwood can do whatever the f%%k he wants.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago