This entire week's festivities have built up to this evening. Tonight, Governor Mitt Romney accepts his party's nomination for President of the United States. Much is riding on the address, the text of which Romney reportedly wrote himself. The video tributes, the supporting cast of characters, Clint Eastwood and Marco Rubio are all welcome elements of the program -- but it's the nominee's 40-minute address that eclipses all else. Last night's prime time session witnessed homerun after homerun from the podium. Will the man of the hour rise to his moment? The video live stream is here,...
KevinWGlass profile KevinWGlass Clearly, Clint agrees. RT @jonlovett: As far as I'm concerned, Clint Eastwood can do whatever the f%%k he wants.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago