The White House meeting with overseas Muslim Brotherhood leaders was reported in April by a few mainstream journalists and questioned loudly by conservative media. But the White House confab in March with U.S.-based Altalib -- which appears to be a prep session with the global Muslim Brotherhood's American advance team --...
EVERYBODY START HERE: BARRY AND THE OBAMBACRATS TOOK CONTROL OF CONGRESS ON JANUARY 3, 2007. THAT IS WHEN THE DESTRUCTION TO THE COUNTRY, THE PEOPLE, AND THE ECONOMY STARTED. BEFORE THAT DATE, THE COUNTRY WAS THRIVING, UNEMPLOYMENT WAS 4.7%, AND AN ADDITIONAL 300,000 NEW PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS WERE CREATED EVERY MONTH.
On Friday, March 30, 2012, Hisham Y. Altalib visited the White House. According to visitor logs, Altalib was received by Joshua DuBois, the director of President Obama's Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. Four days later, White House officials welcomed a foreign delegation of the radical Sharia-enforcing Muslim Brotherhood from Egypt.
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago