The White House meeting with overseas Muslim Brotherhood leaders was reported in April by a few mainstream journalists and questioned loudly by conservative media. But the White House confab in March with U.S.-based Altalib -- which appears to be a prep session with the global Muslim Brotherhood's American advance team --...
EVERYBODY START HERE: BARRY AND THE OBAMBACRATS TOOK CONTROL OF CONGRESS ON JANUARY 3, 2007. THAT IS WHEN THE DESTRUCTION TO THE COUNTRY, THE PEOPLE, AND THE ECONOMY STARTED. BEFORE THAT DATE, THE COUNTRY WAS THRIVING, UNEMPLOYMENT WAS 4.7%, AND AN ADDITIONAL 300,000 NEW PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS WERE CREATED EVERY MONTH.
On Friday, March 30, 2012, Hisham Y. Altalib visited the White House. According to visitor logs, Altalib was received by Joshua DuBois, the director of President Obama's Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. Four days later, White House officials welcomed a foreign delegation of the radical Sharia-enforcing Muslim Brotherhood from Egypt.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 10 hours ago