Al Gore slithered out of the political morgue to bemoan nationwide heat records and pimp his new "Climate Reality Project," which blames global warming for the wildfire outbreak. NBC meteorologist Doug Kammerer asserted: "If we did not have global warming, we wouldn't see this." Agriculture Department Undersecretary Harris Sherman, who oversees the Forest Service,...
Barry (Barack Hussein Obama) Soetoro’s EPA is putting out of business, the coal industry needed by almost every other industry. Coal generates electricity, which powers trains driven by UNION railroad workers. Coal is dug by UNION mine workers, and transported by UNION railroad workers. Iron ore is dug by UNION mine workers, and transported by UNION railroad workers. Coal is used to convert iron ore into iron metal by UNION iron workers. Coal heats iron for shaping by UNION iron workers, then transported by UNION railroad workers. Coal is roasted by UNION members to become Coke used to convert iron into steel by UNION steel workers.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- Good news: The Waldo Canyon fire, which forced 32,000 residents (including our family) to flee, claimed two lives and destroyed 347 homes, is now 100 percent contained. Bad news: Radical environmentalists won't stop blowing hot air about this year's infernal season across the West.
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 48 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 15 hours ago