The Strange Source of Our Cuba Policy

ron2097 Wrote: 12 hours ago (6:59 AM)
That's the solution! Abandon Federalism. Abandon state freedom and independence. Turn everything which empowers the states over to the federal government. Since Washington has done such a wonderful job with social policy, foreign policy, monetary policy, education, . . . it only makes sense to give them total power. Methinks Mr. Chapman only writes here to contrast the intelligent and informed with the clueless and inept.

The Conservative Case Against Torture

ron2097 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 11:38 AM
I speak of my family, you can extrapolate as you wish. Neither of us signed any treaty and I claim the basic right of freedom and follow the guide to 'do unto others . . . '. I assume you would take the high road and opt for funerals with your 'honor' intact? I chose to do all I can to save my children. I am at rest with my depraved character. If you could time-travel back to 1930 would you assassinate Hitler?

The Conservative Case Against Torture

ron2097 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 9:49 AM
If you could time-travel back to 1930 would you assassinate Hitler?

The Conservative Case Against Torture

ron2097 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 7:20 AM
If the life of my daughter or son depended on extraction of information from an involved party it would only take me a short while to be knifing eyeballs. I must be primitive.

Natural Law Verses Positive Law

ron2097 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 7:15 AM
Never question the law. Heil, Hitler!

Boehner Bombs the Base

ron2097 Wrote: Dec 15, 2014 7:42 AM
My conclusion is that both parties work for the same bosses. Their responsibility is to fool the serfs into paying the way.

Black Crime and Police Killings

ron2097 Wrote: Dec 07, 2014 6:28 AM
There is one more conclusion possible to derive from this article. The dropping crime rate among blacks might be related to the extra policing. While I agree that we have too much government and law enforcement, we have to weigh all effects this might have.

Meet the Snobocrats

ron2097 Wrote: Nov 20, 2014 7:21 AM
The turning point for Nixon was The Saturday Night Massacre. Executive action on amnesty might just become 0bama's downfall if the established news sources pick it up as they should (a very BIG 'if')
But Reagan's economic reforms worked. Maybe only Stockman was confused.
The most unsophisticated swine herder in China is smart enough to know Chinese leaders will honor only the parts of this agreement that benefits their best interests, an insight lacking in both 0bama and Chapman. But judging by Chapman's previous posts we could expect nothing better.