Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village -- in Los Angeles County -- blames San Francisco politics for his son's death. He also fears that the like-minded Obama administration will shield unlicensed drivers to the detriment of public safety -- and Washington isn't giving him...
In response to:
what part of taking responsibility for breaking the law is so difficult for you to comprehend?
On Nov. 16, 2010, an unlicensed driver named Roberto Galo took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets and hit motorcyclist Drew Rosenberg. After Galo backed over Rosenberg's body, the law-school student died. A jury convicted Galo for manslaughter and driving without a license. After serving 43 days in jail, he was released on home detention.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 12 hours ago