Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village -- in Los Angeles County -- blames San Francisco politics for his son's death. He also fears that the like-minded Obama administration will shield unlicensed drivers to the detriment of public safety -- and Washington isn't giving him...
In response to:
what part of taking responsibility for breaking the law is so difficult for you to comprehend?
On Nov. 16, 2010, an unlicensed driver named Roberto Galo took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets and hit motorcyclist Drew Rosenberg. After Galo backed over Rosenberg's body, the law-school student died. A jury convicted Galo for manslaughter and driving without a license. After serving 43 days in jail, he was released on home detention.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago