I have also maintained that his willingness to abandon, or not to accept, first principles has made these questions reasonable: If Romney is elected president, which Romney will show up for...
Apparently you are one of the folks that is just too lazy to do some fact checking. Your own Communist News Network (CNN) had the following article: http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/07/news/economy/government_assistance/index.htm Which pegs the number at "nearly 50%" Maybe you should stop calling everyone who doesn't agree with you "dumb" and do a little honest research yourself.
As readers of this column and viewers of Fox News Channel may know, I have not hesitated to criticize Gov. Mitt Romney's presidential campaign and the governor himself. I have argued that his message is muddled and his values are unknown beyond his ardent wish to improve economic conditions through the use of free market mechanisms rather than central economic planning, a position with which I agree entirely.
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 17 hours ago