Looking at a vast array of polls coming out just two weeks before the presidential election, critically important states such as Florida and Ohio appear to be close and anyone's guess as to the final result. And while some national surveys, such as Gallup, have shown Republican nominee Mitt Romney running ahead of President...
I've received several calls from pollsters on my cell phone while at work. I usually say I'm at work and hang up. If you can take that much time to answer a poll while at work, how easy is your job. Written on my lunch half-hour
While this topic has been covered, it is now time to put real "meat on the bones" to explain why polling in this year's presidential contest, not just nationally but in many of the battleground states, may be off when compared to the actual results.
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago