Looking at a vast array of polls coming out just two weeks before the presidential election, critically important states such as Florida and Ohio appear to be close and anyone's guess as to the final result. And while some national surveys, such as Gallup, have shown Republican nominee Mitt Romney running ahead of President...
I've received several calls from pollsters on my cell phone while at work. I usually say I'm at work and hang up. If you can take that much time to answer a poll while at work, how easy is your job. Written on my lunch half-hour
While this topic has been covered, it is now time to put real "meat on the bones" to explain why polling in this year's presidential contest, not just nationally but in many of the battleground states, may be off when compared to the actual results.
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 50 mins ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago