In response to:
Lack of voter ID here in Illinois makes real reform, and fair elections, impossible. When we vote, we simply give our name. If it's on the list, we move on to the ballot box. We don't have to prove that we are that person. In the last election, my wife could have gone back later, given my daughter's name, and voted for her. How does that make sense in any sane person's mind? That's why we have such corruption!
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 18 mins ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago