Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
Anti-American Asians are but one more element in the coming civil unrest-an unrest that I imagine will rise to the level of civil war. When Sammy runs out of goodies to dispense to keep the moochers/zombies content they will go looking elsewhere.Our moocher/zombies will show the greek and other eurotrash moocher/zombies how it's done. How governments handle it is to be seen but Sammy and clones seem determined to disarm honest folk so we are helpless. Me thinks Obama and Biden have wet dreams about having their own Ruby Ridge.
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 3 hours ago