Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
Anti-American Asians are but one more element in the coming civil unrest-an unrest that I imagine will rise to the level of civil war. When Sammy runs out of goodies to dispense to keep the moochers/zombies content they will go looking elsewhere.Our moocher/zombies will show the greek and other eurotrash moocher/zombies how it's done. How governments handle it is to be seen but Sammy and clones seem determined to disarm honest folk so we are helpless. Me thinks Obama and Biden have wet dreams about having their own Ruby Ridge.
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 29 minutes ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 3 hours ago