The White House meeting with overseas Muslim Brotherhood leaders was reported in April by a few mainstream journalists and questioned loudly by conservative media. But the White House confab in March with U.S.-based Altalib -- which appears to be a prep session with the global Muslim Brotherhood's American advance team --...
Unfortunately, it would appear that what the messiah does is not important to the masses. If our dear leader is caught lying, like in the Libya massacre of 4 citizens, all he has to do is go on Letterman, or appear on the View, flash his watermelon smile and lie. The audience swoon, and the media kick their polls up another couple of points. We have truly moved into a Alice in Wonderland phase for the upcoming election, while the left are very busy in every court in the land retaining their voter fraud. There are an estimated 15 million illegals that need to vote.
On Friday, March 30, 2012, Hisham Y. Altalib visited the White House. According to visitor logs, Altalib was received by Joshua DuBois, the director of President Obama's Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. Four days later, White House officials welcomed a foreign delegation of the radical Sharia-enforcing Muslim Brotherhood from Egypt.
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago