Sowell states that "no such theory has been found in even the most voluminous and learned histories of economic theories." That's from a scholar who has published extensively in the history of economic thought. Several years ago, Sowell, in his syndicated column, challenged anyone to name an economist from any economic school of...
Walter the thing you seem to ignore is that our dear leader does not care about anything other then his own ride on the gravy train. He uses cliches as talking points, but has no intention or any intention of implementing anything he talks about in his speeches. Where Dr. Sowell is concerned about economics, Barry tells of “most economist” that he claims agree with his position. The thing is, Barry never names just who all those economist are, since they are in fact a figment of his imagination. But since Barry knows that no one in the media will ever question his speech for the truth or facts, he gets to enjoy the cheers of his hand picked audience for his brilliant observations. The new “American” way.
Dr. Thomas Sowell's "'Trickle Down Theory' and 'Tax Cuts for the Rich'" has just been published by the Hoover Institution. Having read this short paper, the conclusion you must reach is that the term "trickle down theory" is simply a tool of charlatans and political hustlers.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 7 hours ago