The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
Neal is leaving the radio talk show soon and will leave a big hole in talk radio market. It was reported that Herman Cain would take over that slot, but Herman, while a radio host that filled in for Neal, his approach to current events are far too “pleasant” to replace Neal IMHO. A warrior for the libertarian movement. Far too many of the talk radio warriors are aging and will soon leave the air waves to the lying left.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 17 hours ago