The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
Neal is leaving the radio talk show soon and will leave a big hole in talk radio market. It was reported that Herman Cain would take over that slot, but Herman, while a radio host that filled in for Neal, his approach to current events are far too “pleasant” to replace Neal IMHO. A warrior for the libertarian movement. Far too many of the talk radio warriors are aging and will soon leave the air waves to the lying left.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 44 mins ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago