President Obama rehashed many familiar themes this evening, calling on Congress to act on a host of issues -- and vowing to take unilateral executive action if they fail to sufficiently address his priorities. A few passages were newsworthy: Obama denounced the looming sequester cuts, voiced support for "modest" Medicare reforms, called for another stimulus, resurrected cap and trade, pushed comprehensive immigration reform, backed a national hike in the minimum wage, announced another major troop draw-down in Afghanistan, and insisted that Congress allow up-or-down votes on a series of gun control measures. As is his habit, the president was...
So Barry gives another stemwinder, where he makes all these promises. I hope people will remember he is always promising things that never happen. He's a liar! He only knows one thing, that is to tax and spend. He does like to “fix” things with the tax payers money, then fly around the country crowing of his great achievement. Like your $50 Billion he “fixed” GM with, or that $879 Billion he “fixed” global warming, and all those shovel ready jobs that never happened. The good news, Barry has no idea what he said last night, so everyone can relax. It’s amazing that someone can go on National TV and show how stupid he is.
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago