President Obama rehashed many familiar themes this evening, calling on Congress to act on a host of issues -- and vowing to take unilateral executive action if they fail to sufficiently address his priorities. A few passages were newsworthy: Obama denounced the looming sequester cuts, voiced support for "modest" Medicare reforms, called for another stimulus, resurrected cap and trade, pushed comprehensive immigration reform, backed a national hike in the minimum wage, announced another major troop draw-down in Afghanistan, and insisted that Congress allow up-or-down votes on a series of gun control measures. As is his habit, the president was...
So Barry gives another stemwinder, where he makes all these promises. I hope people will remember he is always promising things that never happen. He's a liar! He only knows one thing, that is to tax and spend. He does like to “fix” things with the tax payers money, then fly around the country crowing of his great achievement. Like your $50 Billion he “fixed” GM with, or that $879 Billion he “fixed” global warming, and all those shovel ready jobs that never happened. The good news, Barry has no idea what he said last night, so everyone can relax. It’s amazing that someone can go on National TV and show how stupid he is.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 22 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago