I have never set foot in a Starbucks, I worked to hard to waste my limited resources on over priced coffee. However I think it’s important to note the CEO asked folks not to bring their guns into his shops. That isn’t the same as posting no guns allowed signs. Gun Free zones have proven to not be a really good idea. Customers to his stores will make up their own minds about going in or not, but really, isn’t this the same as someone seeing a US Flag and being offended? Denying God given rights, because someone is easily offended is offensive to me. There isn’t anything in our Constitution that prevents folks from being offended, but it appears there are lots of people in charge of lots of places, like schools, stores, buildings, that think someone being offended is a really big problem.
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago