Barry’s tax the rich speech, given to the cheers of his assembled adorers, has been given hundreds of times, and looks like it’s 4 more years of the same BS. Everyone, including all those economist he always talks about, knows you can’t spend more then you have, so Barry figures instead of cutting the sending, he will increase his income by taxing anyone still working. Survivors of his jobs plans. Like those folks making $200,000 a year that he likes to call millionaires and billionaires. The most irritating part of his TTR speech is how he refuses to fix anything on the backs of the seniors and middle class, these are a majority of people that pay NO income tax. What Barry calls their “fair share”.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago