Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
In any gathering where Patty Murray can climb up the leadership ladder to 4th place, is in need for some serious soul searching. The countries welfare is not at the top of their to do list. In the US Senate, on half of one third of our legal government, they refuse to obey our countries laws, yet spend all their time making laws for the rest of us, and expect us to follow their wishes. If the Republicans have any balls, they will stop everything in Congress until the US Senate obeys it’s own laws. PASS A BUDGET! That’s what dingy Harry & Barry would do.
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago