Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
In any gathering where Patty Murray can climb up the leadership ladder to 4th place, is in need for some serious soul searching. The countries welfare is not at the top of their to do list. In the US Senate, on half of one third of our legal government, they refuse to obey our countries laws, yet spend all their time making laws for the rest of us, and expect us to follow their wishes. If the Republicans have any balls, they will stop everything in Congress until the US Senate obeys it’s own laws. PASS A BUDGET! That’s what dingy Harry & Barry would do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 12 hours ago