"After Moammar Gadhafi's downfall as Libya's tyrannical ruler, politicians and 'experts' in the U.S. and elsewhere, including French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, are saying that his death marked the end of 42 years of tyranny and the beginning of democracy in Libya. Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., said Gadhafi's death represented an opportunity for Libya to make a peaceful and responsible transition to democracy. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, 'Now it is time for Libya's Transitional National Council to show the world that it will respect the rights of all...
There was a good reason why our founders dismissed Democracy as our from of government. If you think about it, Democracy is nothing more then mob rule. That's what has happened in Libya and Egypt, the biggest mob now rules. The fact the biggest mob, pray to a pedophile, is the chance you take, when mob rule used. Our current POTUS is ruling by Democracy here now. He has his army of loud low information voters, that take to the air waves and posting on site, proving their lack of knowledge and facts, but promoting the wishes of their messiah, because he promises goodies for their following.
Here's the first paragraph of my last year's column "Democracy Is Impossible":
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 29 minutes ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago