In response to:
Mr. Lewis is a typical life time member of Congress. He got there by walking with MLK. That’s his claim to fame, along with his color. I wonder if Mr. Lewis could come up with a single positive that Hillary accomplished since riding Bubba’s coat tails into the US Senate (using tax payer funded 1st lady travel benefits for her campaigning.) Just one thing the Hillary has accomplished, not 2 or 3, just 1. And being an accomplished liar is not really something to be proud of, nor being the keeper of the Benghazi secrets. Hillary is just another hope & change candidate from the progressives.
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 32 minutes ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 3 hours ago