In response to:
Mr. Lewis is a typical life time member of Congress. He got there by walking with MLK. That’s his claim to fame, along with his color. I wonder if Mr. Lewis could come up with a single positive that Hillary accomplished since riding Bubba’s coat tails into the US Senate (using tax payer funded 1st lady travel benefits for her campaigning.) Just one thing the Hillary has accomplished, not 2 or 3, just 1. And being an accomplished liar is not really something to be proud of, nor being the keeper of the Benghazi secrets. Hillary is just another hope & change candidate from the progressives.
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 15 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago