Receiving the award for "projection of the year" is Joy Reid, columnist at the Miami Herald: "And the treatment of not just the president as an African-American, but yea, go back to Sandra Fluke. The treatment of women, the treatment of anyone who dares to not be a conservative--essentially you're just treated as basically someone who's a non-entity."
In response to:
I find it amazing that those on the left are so happy that Barry has usurped our Constitution in the hopes of getting a few votes! It was just a few years ago when these same folks were suing GW Bush for listening to over-seas calls of terrorists. Something about protections of the Constitution! If any US Citizen, that is a legally registered voter, will change their vote because Barry decided to play King, we are in a lot more trouble then I thought. If breaking our laws, because you can’t get things done your way, is what turns you on, then we no longer have a Republic, we now have a Democracy, that is just another term for mob rule.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 7 hours ago