Remember Joe Biden telling an African American audience that Mitt Romney would "put y'all back in chains"? Now the Obama campaign is running an ad that claims Mitt Romney is "not one of us" -- a phrase that likewise has an ugly racial provenance.
Now, one might be tempted to give the campaign the benefit of the doubt -- maybe they just didn't know? -- if it, and its allies, didn't show such exquisite sensitivity to supposed "dog whistles" in other contexts. Simply critiquing Obama's policy of largely
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014