Well Derrick, do you see any comparisons between Mayor Young and our messiah today? How about his need for black justice, while in charge of the Nation? Or the use of lies to blame others for his failures? Just saying, I see big trouble ahead for our once great Nation. In fact I see Detroit as just a preview of coming attractions. At least the abused of Detroit had someplace to run to, citizens of the USA don’t. Unless they are well off. Detroit IS the liberal Utopia they dream of. It’s been proven so many times in the past, yet over educated progressives are sure they will succeed were all the predecessors have failed. Detroit is just the most recent Utopia to be on display. The free lunch Utopia.
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago