King’s Republican opponent, however, criticized the independent for what he sees as hypocritical campaigning. Last Friday, Summers went on the Howie Carr radio show to discuss a scandal involving three billionaires – Michael Bloomberg, Peter Ackerman, and John Burbank III –...
In response to:
The twin rino’s from Maine are IMHO the most liberal Republican Senators in Washington DC. So does it really matter what flag they run under? If they come out of the North East they will be slaves of ACLU and the progressives in Congress. We get the govt they vote for.
Independent candidate Angus King released his FEC records Tuesday, showing he just edged out Republican Charlie Summers in fundraising for the first few weeks of October. The candidate raised nearly $387,000, compared to Summer’s $325,000. King maintains a large overall advantage, having raised $2.7 million, compared to $1.1 million for Summers, since the campaign started, according to officials.
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 37 mins ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 4 hours ago