King’s Republican opponent, however, criticized the independent for what he sees as hypocritical campaigning. Last Friday, Summers went on the Howie Carr radio show to discuss a scandal involving three billionaires – Michael Bloomberg, Peter Ackerman, and John Burbank III –...
In response to:
The twin rino’s from Maine are IMHO the most liberal Republican Senators in Washington DC. So does it really matter what flag they run under? If they come out of the North East they will be slaves of ACLU and the progressives in Congress. We get the govt they vote for.
Independent candidate Angus King released his FEC records Tuesday, showing he just edged out Republican Charlie Summers in fundraising for the first few weeks of October. The candidate raised nearly $387,000, compared to Summer’s $325,000. King maintains a large overall advantage, having raised $2.7 million, compared to $1.1 million for Summers, since the campaign started, according to officials.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 17 hours ago