King’s Republican opponent, however, criticized the independent for what he sees as hypocritical campaigning. Last Friday, Summers went on the Howie Carr radio show to discuss a scandal involving three billionaires – Michael Bloomberg, Peter Ackerman, and John Burbank III –...
In response to:
The twin rino’s from Maine are IMHO the most liberal Republican Senators in Washington DC. So does it really matter what flag they run under? If they come out of the North East they will be slaves of ACLU and the progressives in Congress. We get the govt they vote for.
Independent candidate Angus King released his FEC records Tuesday, showing he just edged out Republican Charlie Summers in fundraising for the first few weeks of October. The candidate raised nearly $387,000, compared to Summer’s $325,000. King maintains a large overall advantage, having raised $2.7 million, compared to $1.1 million for Summers, since the campaign started, according to officials.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago