In 2013, though, some of the new tax hikes will start to be phased in. As Sally Pipes of the Pacific Research Institute writes, there are five major tax changes that...
Well all those great ideas from our progressives leaders to reduce the country’s high health cost have been put into laws, that only the progressives voted for, but it will soon be the Republican’s fault, when the moocher start to realize there really isn’t any more free health insurance then there are free lunches. But the great thing about Barry’s low information voters, is that they are easily fooled, and it will take a long time for them to realize who did this to them. With media and late night comics blaming everything on Republicans. Proving that Public education does have some benefits.
Although Obamacare was signed into law in 2010, very few of its rules and regulations have gone into law. This was by design: the Obama Administration wanted to give executive departments time to set definitions, insurance companies time to adjust to the new reality, and didn't want Americans shocked - and perhaps outraged - by all the ways their lives would be affected. Including by taxes.
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 38 mins ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago