It's been a busy news week, so perhaps Sen. Bob Menendez is hoping other stories will detract attention from significant developments in his ongoing ethics scandal. Not here, they won't. The New Jersey Democrat has already admitted accepting two flights to the Dominican Republic on an embattled donor's private jet, visits on which he's alleged to have hired prostitutes, at least one of whom may have been underage. Confronted with clear evidence of these undisclosed trips, Menendez said he was only guilty of an oversight, and cut a personal check for nearly $60,000 covering the expenses. (This supposed...
I want to see you say that to Ted. Just like you little milly - mouthed pieces of human sh t, hiding behind your petro-chemically produced keyboard (hypocrite) spewing invictives about people you know would make you wet yourself in person. Not far off the mark, am I punk?
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 15 hours ago