Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
Reid is the poster boy for repeal of the 17th ammendment. How can an individual claim to be a representative of the people in his state when outside influences help to get him elected. In Harry, I need to change my depends, Reids case the unions came in and gave him that election. Let's go back to the state representatives picking the senators that go to Washington D.C.
- Putin issues declaration recognizing independent Crimea Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Prager U: What should parents want their children to be? Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago