The bad news? Pew's partisan split is R+1 (R+3 among likelies), which seems a few shades too optimistic for the GOP. The good news? The media suddenly cares about partisan breakdowns in public opinion surveys. After weeks of mocking conservatives as tinfoil-hat-wearing paranoiacs for wondering if polls with D+8 samples were all that predictive in the 2012 cycle, every member of the Beltway smart set -- from NBC to WaPo -- is eager to share an opinion about the likelihood of a partisan over-samples. The difference? Back then, it made Obama look stronger than he actually was. Totally...
Funny how you call people cowards as you sit there on your gimmie a s s spewing your socialist bs on a computer brought to you by the very capitalist system you like to denegrate.
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 36 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 3 hours ago