Last week the Obama administration issued a bogus compromise on the contraception mandate in ObamaCare through Health and Human Services. The deal? Institutions deemed "religious" by the government get a pass while businesses morally opposed to the mandate still must provide insurance plans to employees that provide contraception without a co-pay.
In response to:
"Thank you for curbing your urges to molest the alter boys. That has been most helpful." One of our resident punks posted this. How about we talk about all the teachers you libs hold so dear who molest children even more frequently than the FEW priests that you milly mouthed liberal pices of human waste use to paint a whole religion as pedophiles. Of course I understand your vision is narrow and your morality is so weak that the media can influence you into such assinine stupidity, so speaking to you on the subject is probably an exercise of futility. I just had to point this out.
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago