Last week the Obama administration issued a bogus compromise on the contraception mandate in ObamaCare through Health and Human Services. The deal? Institutions deemed "religious" by the government get a pass while businesses morally opposed to the mandate still must provide insurance plans to employees that provide contraception without a co-pay.
In response to:
"Thank you for curbing your urges to molest the alter boys. That has been most helpful." One of our resident punks posted this. How about we talk about all the teachers you libs hold so dear who molest children even more frequently than the FEW priests that you milly mouthed liberal pices of human waste use to paint a whole religion as pedophiles. Of course I understand your vision is narrow and your morality is so weak that the media can influence you into such assinine stupidity, so speaking to you on the subject is probably an exercise of futility. I just had to point this out.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 6 hours ago