We've been through this before, but here we are again. An "objective" reporter was caught on a hot mic today before a Romney event saying, "40 percent chance he'll [Romney] say something stupid." The Huffington Post's Jon Ward posted the following on his Twitter feed:
No surprise, the reporter caught on the feed was Buzz Feed's McKay Coppins. At least he was willing to fess up. Notice him trying to cover for his comments by applauding Romney for the way he handled the event.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 13 hours ago