The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
The anti-gunners pretty much took care of any dissension or attempts at stopping the arms trade treaty by the un with voter fraud. The stories coming out now about how much and rampant the voter fraud was is really, quite seriously, sickening. Black panthers at polling stations where people went to vote, obama getting 100% or the votes, obama receiving 108% of votes in one county surveyed, how the f do you do that??? Or Romney only getting one or two votes out of 100 in alot of places or voting machines that defaulted to obama when the voter voted for Romney. How do you explain that??? How can that be fixed??? I hope and pray to God that a new election take place.
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago