A Very Dangerous Game

RoddRepublican Wrote: Dec 02, 2013 5:12 PM
I am in Chicago as well and I was going to mention that they are doing this to blacks as well.
I am glad he is requesting a recount. I know the Dems like to cheat. I have a feeling they will find a spare box of filled out ballets somewhere.

Destroying Household Jobs

RoddRepublican Wrote: Oct 01, 2013 12:30 PM
Wouldn't doubt it. We paid our last nanny that much and to do a little house cleaning. I am sure according to the government that's not enough!
What a lying sack of sh3t this administration is. My goodness. There are 4 people dead. When you are dead you don't get to go on vacation or spend time with your family. Do these people understand that?
Wow...Piers what a fool you are. The weird thing is all of the blacks that are offened by Larry Elder. Knowledge is power and to the fool it's kryptonite. RR

Is This Still America?

RoddRepublican Wrote: Jul 16, 2013 2:50 AM
Both in the courtroom and in the media, educated and apparently intelligent people repeatedly said things that they seemed sincerely, and even fervently, to believe, but which were unprovable and often even unknowable. Dr. Sowell that sentenced summs up this whole case. Still trying to get an answer from black America as to why no one gets upset at all of the black on black murdering of our youth. If half as much time put into this trial was focused on the black commuity we would be alot better off. Thanks again Dr. Sowell for a well written article.

When Untruth Undermines Democracy

RoddRepublican Wrote: Jun 24, 2013 7:03 PM
This is the most corrupt bunch since Nixon. In fact after looking at what Nixon did, I don't think it could hold a candle to this bunch of corrupt misfits. Thanks for writing this piece.

Poverty Nonsense

RoddRepublican Wrote: Oct 17, 2012 2:20 AM
Thank you Dr. Williams. You make great points as always. Your title "Poverty Nonsense" sums it up nicely.

The Fallacy of Redistribution

RoddRepublican Wrote: Sep 20, 2012 6:34 AM
Knowledge is one of the few things that can be distributed to people without reducing the amount held by others. Dr. Sowell this is so true.
This is great. I love Clint Eastwood and I hope he mentions Obama riding that girls bike and throwing the baseball like a girl. Time for real leadership.