At one time my son, who is married to a former Dutch citizen (she's now a very happily naturalized American citizen) had thought he would retire from his U.S. Air Force career in Holland. That was until he and his wife found out the Dutch government would have confiscated, through taxation, more than 60% of his United States Military Retired pay. That fact was more than enough for he and his wife to decide he would retire here in the good old U.S. of A.
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago