Waiving Freedom

RockStrongo Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 2:03 PM
Yea, though we social engineer and nation build in foreign countries, our precious George W. Bush tax cut pays for it all. I will fear no government run health care: For I already have Medicare; My bombast and rhetoric, they comfort me. We endlessly talk of small government and free market to the guileless; And all the while along, all we really want is to have redistribution of wealth, directed in our direction. Surely our teat suck on the government sow will come about at some time, and we will distract the masses attention with talk of mushroom clouds and the deceit of the Demoncrat party.

Election Political Humor

RockStrongo Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 2:03 PM
Here's the Republican 23rd Psalm; The Lord is my shephard, I crave vast amounts of consumer goods, as I am a materialist. I fear no evil for the baggers and the birthers are evil. He leadeth me to social engineering in far-away places, and nation building in foreign countries. He restoreth Big government Republicanism when the chance comes. He leadeth me to get my Republican "teat suck" when the chance arrives.

Analysis: Four More Years

RockStrongo Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 2:01 PM
Folks, we've all heard it said by many of the card-carrying members of the Republican Party here that Ronald Wilson Reagan created conditions that led to decades of growth. Now, here's a question to all my Republican friends. Couldn't the eight year George W. Bush 'Reign of Error' have left this country in such a state that economic conditions will be poor for quite some time?

Facing the Giants

RockStrongo Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 1:56 PM

Allen West Race Too Close to Call

RockStrongo Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 1:56 PM

Analysis: Four More Years

RockStrongo Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 1:53 PM
Yes, Republicans wrap themseleves up in flag and God; but truth be told, DON'T GIVE A DAMM ABOUT EITHER!!