The answer, of course, is that it would cut back on the medications for children. Why? Because that would be what was most likely to get the budget cuts restored. If they cut back on building statues of Benedict Arnold, people might ask why they were building statues of...
This is what the libs do constantly. Even with the sequester we will spend more this year than last (confirming that it isn't a "cut" at all), and yet planes will fall from the sky, research will grind to a halt, children will go hungry, old people will have to choose between food and medicine, and bridges will collapse on daycare centers. It would be funny, if there weren't so many ignorant liberal saps who buy into this cr@p time and again. Forward!
Back in my teaching days, many years ago, one of the things I liked to ask the class to consider was this: Imagine a government agency with only two tasks: (1) building statues of Benedict Arnold and (2) providing life-saving medications to children. If this agency's budget were cut, what would it do?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago