In response to:
OK, I'm not even going to pretend to understand all the accounting data, but I know at least one job that changed: mine. I went from part time to full time, officially, partly because my part-time job, after three months, had consisted of nearly 40 hours per week, each week. By law, I was a full-time employee. This situation occurred by necessity, being the main 3rd shift guy four nights each week, from 10 pm to 7:30 am (or 8:30 am when I actually clock out on days my manager shows up late). I wonder how many jobs when full-time because their employers didn't want to hire new part-time workers?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014