In response to:
This is awesome advice, and I believe one of the signs of truth. Newton's physics and Einstein's theory of relativity may involve a lot of math and science, but can be easily boiled down to simple truths that even a child could understand. In religion, so can the gospel message. In contrast to those ideas are the ones presented by Darwin, which require long, convoluted and highly dubious explanations. The same with Gnostic, Rabbinical, and Catholic teachings, which require some serious academic work to explain "mysteries" that are only understood by the "enlightened."
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago