In response to:
This is awesome advice, and I believe one of the signs of truth. Newton's physics and Einstein's theory of relativity may involve a lot of math and science, but can be easily boiled down to simple truths that even a child could understand. In religion, so can the gospel message. In contrast to those ideas are the ones presented by Darwin, which require long, convoluted and highly dubious explanations. The same with Gnostic, Rabbinical, and Catholic teachings, which require some serious academic work to explain "mysteries" that are only understood by the "enlightened."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 4 hours ago