In response to:
This is awesome advice, and I believe one of the signs of truth. Newton's physics and Einstein's theory of relativity may involve a lot of math and science, but can be easily boiled down to simple truths that even a child could understand. In religion, so can the gospel message. In contrast to those ideas are the ones presented by Darwin, which require long, convoluted and highly dubious explanations. The same with Gnostic, Rabbinical, and Catholic teachings, which require some serious academic work to explain "mysteries" that are only understood by the "enlightened."
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago