In response to:
This is awesome advice, and I believe one of the signs of truth. Newton's physics and Einstein's theory of relativity may involve a lot of math and science, but can be easily boiled down to simple truths that even a child could understand. In religion, so can the gospel message. In contrast to those ideas are the ones presented by Darwin, which require long, convoluted and highly dubious explanations. The same with Gnostic, Rabbinical, and Catholic teachings, which require some serious academic work to explain "mysteries" that are only understood by the "enlightened."
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 22 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014