In response to:
This is awesome advice, and I believe one of the signs of truth. Newton's physics and Einstein's theory of relativity may involve a lot of math and science, but can be easily boiled down to simple truths that even a child could understand. In religion, so can the gospel message. In contrast to those ideas are the ones presented by Darwin, which require long, convoluted and highly dubious explanations. The same with Gnostic, Rabbinical, and Catholic teachings, which require some serious academic work to explain "mysteries" that are only understood by the "enlightened."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago