Ms. Fluke did not testify about Government financed birth control. Her argument was that women should have an expectation that the prescriptions they get from their doctor will be covered by the health insurance those same women PAY FOR! That's not about entitlement. That's about FAIRNESS. That's just COMMON SENSE. It shouldn't matter that the prescription is for contraception. Women have a right to PRIVACY and AUTONOMY. A woman's school or job has no business trying to control or coerce her most intimate, personal and private healthcare choices. What was Ms. Fluke's connection to this UN Study? Do you really think she had something to do with it's research or writing?
Every so often, I share breakthrough stories about advances in “human rights” around the world.
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 13 hours ago