Why is it our job to deal with Assad? What is the United Nations for? We should never have done anything unilaterally. It's not our job to fix the world. Our Founders said we should avoid foreign entanglements. Set an example. You can't force the rest of the world to change. Instead, we've let the rest of the world change us.
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 40 mins ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- More Senate Democrats hit the panic button on immigration Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago