The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
This is just the preparatory phase that has to take place before Liberals in power will begin to eliminate foods that are outside the boundaries of their definition of "healthy".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 5 hours ago