Has anyone else talked to an entrepreneurs since the election? I got a chance to talk to a few yesterday. They had been hoping that if Romney was elected, it might bring about changes in the kinds of policies that are being put into place at a federal level and generate a more business-friendly environment. Yesterday, they were the most discouraged bunch of folks I've ever seen in a good while. No way they are going to consider starting up their businesses now. Not a chance. Lots of damage being done already.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 6 hours ago