Has anyone else talked to an entrepreneurs since the election? I got a chance to talk to a few yesterday. They had been hoping that if Romney was elected, it might bring about changes in the kinds of policies that are being put into place at a federal level and generate a more business-friendly environment. Yesterday, they were the most discouraged bunch of folks I've ever seen in a good while. No way they are going to consider starting up their businesses now. Not a chance. Lots of damage being done already.
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago