I am 46 and my wife and my 5 children are now without health insurance for the 1st time since I was married 24 years ago. I am NOT paying $12,000 / year for a $6000 deductible. I would rather take my chances! Let's hope this thing goes down...

Utah Not Recognizing Gay Marriages

Rob ID Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 5:22 PM
Yeah, and I suppose that you don't smoke crack cocaine either, so why not legalize that practice as well? After all, there are people who want to do that? It doesn't affect you?

Utah Not Recognizing Gay Marriages

Rob ID Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 5:20 PM
Hey single mother. You are in absolute denial if you cannot see that single parent families are destroying the economy in our country. Maybe you can hold it together, maybe you are a far better parent than me and my wife could ever hope to be, but the reality is single parent families are crushing our economy! Welfare, food stamps...Wake up. Traditional marriage is a far better economically.

Utah Not Recognizing Gay Marriages

Rob ID Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 5:16 PM
Monte, keep standing up for the truth! People with common sense need to let their voices be heard. This is a war, let's bring it to them.

Utah Not Recognizing Gay Marriages

Rob ID Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 5:14 PM
Wow, forbidding marriages between those that cannot have children, that's a stretch. Let me see if I can put this into language you can understand. Male and female married can (though not in all cases do) produce children. The practice of marriage between a male and female, whether they actually have children or not, should be the choice of our society. Male + male or female + female marriages CANNOT under any natural circumstances produce children. Does that work? Does anyone else out there besides Libby see the sense of natural production of children as a reason for marriage between male and female?

Utah Not Recognizing Gay Marriages

Rob ID Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 4:32 PM
LIbby, 2 people of the same sex cannot produce children. If everyone adopted this practice, we would soon become extinct as a species. Is that a good enough reason for you?

Figures on government spending and debt

Rob ID Wrote: May 25, 2013 5:18 PM
The most impressive thing to me about this report is the amazingly low number of comments. This should send the entire country into complete panic mode! The end isn't going to be pretty...
"Immature nitwits" have been exercising self control for thousands of year to control the "sex drive". Do you really have such a low view of the human species?
Young Women: Don't listen to American Liberal. You don't have to get pregnant. You don't even need to have sex before you are married. There is a better way, and it has nothing to do with politics, just plain old common sense.
Strippers and adulterers generally have the common sense and decency to keep their issues to themselves, while LESBIANS insist that EVERYONE know what they are up to in the bedroom. For once, could you just keep under quiet about what should be kept quiet. If she would just live her life and not attempt to preach her lifestyle to the students I am sure there would be no issues.