If you want the rich to pay more just change the tax code so that everyone pays the same rate regardless of the TYPE income that they receive. Our tax code allows different types of income to be taxed differently and all of this "tax inequality" rhetoric is just a form of smoke and mirrors to distract people from seeing the real issues regarding our tax structure.
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago