If you want the rich to pay more just change the tax code so that everyone pays the same rate regardless of the TYPE income that they receive. Our tax code allows different types of income to be taxed differently and all of this "tax inequality" rhetoric is just a form of smoke and mirrors to distract people from seeing the real issues regarding our tax structure.
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago