Teacher Indoctrination

Roberty Wrote: Oct 08, 2014 1:10 PM
I always figured that the Iraq war was a way to draw the Islamo- Fascists out into a battlefield of our choosing. I think that it was not handled well. Libertarian philosophy is not necessarily isolationist as much as it is noninterventionist. Also, a strict interpretation of the Constitution would not allow much of the monies that have been poured overseas in the last 50 years by the Congress. That does not mean that the US should not strive to maintain some semblance of order in the world, just utilize great discretion.

Power of Positive Campaigning

Roberty Wrote: Sep 25, 2014 8:28 AM
Start with the causer of freedom and liberty and then educate those who care to learn from there. Just bashing Obamacare or the results of the fascistic handling of the economy won't quite cut it. A positive message with some informative follow up on these basic fundamentals would, I think, go a long way. Of course, it helps if your actions fit your words.
How about mandatory sterilization for anyone on the public dole? If you're going to live on my money then I should have some say so as to how you live, right?
I understood that Mary Jo Kopechne (sp) was not pregnant. There was a widespread rumor that she was and many people believed it.
Obama golfs while America burns.

An Unhappy Summer for Liberty

Roberty Wrote: Sep 04, 2014 8:48 AM
I want to know how it was illegal?

Deport the Tsarnaev Sisters

Roberty Wrote: Sep 03, 2014 1:10 PM
ANYONE married to an American Citizen and living here to remain That is merely in the US Constitution and so obviously of only passing interest.
Please don't assume that Libertarians automatically love narcotics or amnesty.
Why not push the ideas of freedom and liberty? Women's health issues should be debated as liberties (which is what they are) instead of rights.

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

Roberty Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 10:09 AM
I did not like Romney the first time, I did not like Romney the second time, I do not like Romney now (he may be a nice guy but I'm talking politics). What I saw of his governorship confirmed my opinions. I voted Romney last time because he was not Obama and only because he was not Obama. Many people put out about the same effort that he did to win the election so naturally Obama won. If the GOP is serious, then they would pay some attention to the people that are their supporters and quit trying to be Demlite.

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

Roberty Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 9:52 AM