The best replacement is free market capitalism, rule of law, with freedom and liberty. The Republicans don't get it and they can't explain it so they just keep on trying to expand government as if that will fix anything (except to line their pockets).
If the clerk that purposely issued this license were taken out and hung in public then perhaps we could end this foolishness. Same sex marriage was overwhelmingly voted down in Texas by Texans and we should not have civil SERVANTS shove their agendas down our throats.

Dictators Make Really Bad Lovers

Roberty Wrote: Feb 20, 2015 9:50 AM
Yes! Someone that understands that the isn't Dem vs Rep but freedom and liberty vs government control. That is what libertarianism I all about. Just as the Confederacy hung a good cause on a bad issue (slavery), Libertarians get caught up in debates over drug legalization, and social issues as opposed to the real threats to our country.

GOP Double-Crossing Traitors

Roberty Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 12:13 PM
If you can find a conservative candidate.

GOP Double-Crossing Traitors

Roberty Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 12:09 PM
But if Ted Cruz (whom I really like) acted like Harry Reid then it makes no difference. If a Republican votes to raise taxes, grant amnesty, or increase government then why shouldn't I vote Democrat? (Aside from the fact that I'd be throwing up all over the polls) That is my point; if you are not going to promote freedom and liberty or follow the constitution then what difference which party gets elected, we get the same results.

GOP Double-Crossing Traitors

Roberty Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 11:30 AM
But if the same agenda gets pushed by the GOP what difference does it make?

GOP Double-Crossing Traitors

Roberty Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 11:24 AM
I don't know about everyone else but I don't understand your question.

GOP Double-Crossing Traitors

Roberty Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 11:22 AM
" there is no reason to vote Republican ever again. " That's what we have been saying for quite some time now, Ann!
That's OK Barack, even though I voted for him, I was irritated at Romney, too.
Hopefully replaced with freedom and liberty.